Celebrity is an award-winning resort at sea where guests can sail on the world’s best places to the world’s best places. Visit up to 8 destinations in one sailing, dine in a new restaurant at every meal, rest in spaces thoughtfully designed to the last detail for comfort, find your well-being miles away at sea, all with the world at your service. Our fifteen award-winning ships offer unique experiences in more than 300 destinations on all seven continents.
Who is Gyft?
We are the #1 trusted mobile gift card app where you can easily upload, buy, and redeem gift cards in stores or online. Use Gyft to also keep track of gift card balances and instantly send friends and family gift cards they’ll love.
The following explains Celebrity Cruises Inc.’s policies regarding the purchase and use of this gift certificate/card. By purchasing, redeeming, or otherwise using the Certificate/Card, you hereby agree to accept and comply with these terms and conditions.
1. Certificate may be used only as a form of payment toward a new reservation made directly with Celebrity Cruises.
2. Certificate value may only be applied toward the cruise fare for Celebrity Cruises sailings quoted in USD and cannot be used toward payment of the required initial deposit. The initial deposit must be paid in USD (by cash or credit card) at the time of booking.
3. To redeem this Certificate/Card send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 837-5676.
4. Certificate may not be applied in partial amounts.
5. There are no blackout dates and no restrictions as to ship, itinerary or stateroom category; however, all reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
6. Certificate may not be applied to a reservation within a group, charter, casino program or other promotion.
7. Certificate may not be used to obtain onboard credit or to settle any shipboard charges.
8. Multiple certificates may be applied toward the cruise fare of the same reservation if there is a balance on the reservation. Full Certificate balance must be used within any given reservation. Once the reservation has been made, Celebrity Cruises normal policies regarding cancellation, changes, and deadlines for the payment of deposits and all other payments, shall apply.
9. Certificate is transferable only by gift and bears no expiration date.
10. Certificate is nonrefundable, has no cash value, and will be not replaced if lost, stolen or if the reservation is cancelled.
11. Certificate shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law and if sold for cash or other consideration.
12. Passenger Ticket Contract. All passengers must sign and agree to the terms and conditions of Celebrity Cruises’ Cruise Ticket Contract available online at www.celebrity.com. Those terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE CRUISE TICKET CONTRACT CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE RIGHTS OF PASSENGERS. Among other things, any disputes between passengers and Celebrity Cruises must take place in Miami/Dade County, Florida and must be filed within a certain period of time. By redeeming the certificate, the Recipient/holder agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.
13. Celebrity Cruises’ other policies and terms and conditions shall also apply. Among other things, Celebrity Cruises has minimum age requirements, restrictions on infant travel and other terms and conditions which shall apply.